Sunday, February 01, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Good Superbowl Sunday morning!   We have several hours yet to go, but I'm ready to watch a good game and hopefully some entertaining commercials.....we'll see.  

So I went to the movie theater for the first time in 09 and watched slumdog millionaire.  I thought it was a great flick.  It had a storyline that was easy to follow and really grabbed your attention with its bouncing back and forth from good to bad and then back to good.

It was a movie about good times, bad times and sacrifices.  At times it was extremely heart wrenching when Latika was "lost" several times and a brother turned on the other and then made you cheer watched them as young boys escape one paril for a fun adventure and then see Latika be "found."

As I have read and watched a variety of views on this movie, I give it a thumbs up and say it is a must watch.  BR

No comments: