Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sounders vs FC Dallas

So no workout today b/c it did not happen in the a.m. And it was not happening in the p.m. b/c a group of us went to the soccer game. Playoffs for the Sounders who have been kicking butt this year. I don't really have a clue what I'm talking about, I'm just writing what I learned last night.

Never been to a professional soccer game. It was a blast. Not a lot of scoring, but Sounders out played them and had several shots on goal, but could not close any deals. It went into OT and they got lazy at the start and got scored on. Over.

Anyways, for Wednesday, I rode in today so round trip will be about 18 miles. Good to be back on the bike. I have missed the single speed. If I do anything else, I'll be back. But don't bet on it. B

No comments: