Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Plexico and I'm a Moron

Good Morning kids. See if I can bring you up to speed. Even if you are not an NFL fan, this is just one of those stories you have to read b/c it will make you go, man, what a TOOL.

If you don't care to read further, here is the link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8986866/Reports:-Cops-find-guns,-ammo,-cash-at-Burress

Plexico makes millions having fun and doing what every kid would love to do as an adult, play football. Oh, and make millions. He plays for the NY Giants and has a super bowl ring. On top of that, he is a really good athlete.

On to what makes Plexico a moron. Oh, did I tell you his attorneys name is Barfman. Sweet huh. It's really Brafman, but you know what happened to him in elementary school at recess. I digress.

To bring you up to speed, a few weeks back, Plexico and his boys, other players from the team, were at the Latin Quarter just kicking it. Did I mention that Plexico makes millions yet he went to the club in sweats? Class act. Anyways, he has his sweats on with his unregistered gat (street for gun b/c Plexico is so hard) tucked in the waistband.

Well as most of us tax paying Americans that wear sweats know they are loose and comfortable fitting, only he doesn't know that. Well his gun slips from his waistband and as he is trying to grab it, he shoots himself in the thigh. Sweet.

I won't bore you with all the details, but he checked himself in the hospital, checked himself out, tried to cover it up, blah, blah, blah, and he gets suspended for the rest of the season. Can you say no playoffs for you spaz!

The above link talks about how they just served a search warrant on his crib (street for house b/c Plexico is hard) and found a few more weapons. I'm sure those are all registered (wink wink).

Anyways, I had to scribble down my thoughts on this b/c I could stop laughing my a** off about the whole thing.

Written by yours truly, middle class working dude:-)

No comments: