Sunday, January 04, 2009

Did the doppler predict this?

I guess I didn't watch enough tv today. 2 football games but now news. Oh, also got in an hour and a half chill bike ride to Edmonds. Yes, that means DOWN into Edmonds and UP to get home. Also means I kept warm on the way home. Nice ride.

Left the house about 345 to go to the grocery and it started snowing. Out about an hour and ready to head home and swear we have about an inch sticking. And it's good snow too, great snowball fighting snow. Packs super nice.

Maybe it home, slowly and it's still coming down. Mid to upper 40's this week for a high and high 30's to low 40's for a low. So it should not stay on the ground long, I think. Whatever. But I'm ready for the snow to stay in the mtns and quit falling in the lowlands. I only need it on the slopes.

So if we have a couple inches in the morning, looks like I could be working from home b/c I'm sure the bus schedule will be a cluster. Even on snow schedule it sucks. Not on time, packed b/c only a few buses are running, blah, blah, blah. I'll get more done working at home than freezing my ass off with everyone else at the bus stop trying to get downtown.

Ok, I'm done. Just thought I'd share. And to those of you I have not chatted with yet, Happy New Year. Hope the holidays were good to you and your family.

BR

No comments: