Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year and welcome to 2008

Ok, let's try this again. Goal is to get on here, let's say, at least a couple days a week. Would like to get on here more but let's be honest. We know my track record from 06.

Holidays were good, low key, just how I like them. New Years was chill. Went for a 3 mile run on new years day once USC started whipping Illinois' ass. But you knew that was coming.

So I think 2007 was a pretty successful year. 2 half ironman's (hono70.3 and lake stevens 70.3) 1 full ironman, Ironman Canada. Great showing here as I smashed my 2005 tune by over an hour.

Bought a house, couple of boat projects, blah, blah, blah. I think that is it for now.

Overall a great year and looking forward to another adventure filled 08. Keep you posted. BR

No comments: