Monday, April 07, 2008

Remember me?

Just sitting here watching the rain outside come down and turn the front yard into a mud pit. I sit here and ponder, will grass be put in by end of month? Hmmmm.

Anyways, over the last few months, workouts have been good. Spin class was awesome and kept a good base through the winter. Have been doing circuit workouts 1-2 days a week and running a couple days a week.

We have started riding outside, mostly on the singles which is great training and almost more fun than being on the road bike. Do not dare tell the Hottie that though.

I drove to work today b/c Piper dog has doggie daycare every Monday. But I have been commuting on bike a fair amount this last month.

Had a swim workout and swam my furthest thus far, 2500. Damn I'm tired. Later.

No comments: